Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Forgive me father for I have not blogged in a while....

.. it has been many days since my last blog and to be honest can't really remember what's been going on!

So in short, I came back from my mini-escape and felt good. I started training for the mini-marathon again and I'm trying to put on weight after discovering I was 10kg less than I was at the beginning of the year. I'm putting that down to loosing someone very close to me, my dive buddy, kayak buddy, climb buddy, camping buddy, and best friend.

Still life goes on, and when you are told the home truths and realise that that person simply doesn't want you, you can proceed with your own life looking to the future in a different light. And it's not all bad.

I've also joined the Bournemouth Baracudas Dive Club and Southbourne Canoe Club, I'm hoping to meet new dive and paddle buddies here with people who have the same interests as me. :)

I have also been keeping myself busy the last few months developing an idea I had when I was travelling. It was also started in Bali! A series of Social Networking web sites designed for specific sports and activities. The sites would encourage new comers to get involved and provide a means of connecting up with like minded people and also providing valuable information about equipment, activities, getting started etc... I will post the urls here when I am more confident that they work !


Peace out, love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment