Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Monday 2 March 2009

These, are the times, of our lives.....

Yes, it's very true!

Well, randomness doesn't come any stronger than when it involves the Master of being Random! Embrace the randomness...

Yesterday I went paddling between the two piers of Bournemouth and Boscombe, the sea was dead calm. I've never seen it so flat. There were even hardcore surfers there, oars in hand, poling across the water. Fair play though! One of them did catch a massive 6-incher! Yo! Big up the gnarly surf dude!

Well I wasn't happy to simply paddle back and forth so I attempted an Eskimo Roll, twice, failed both times! I will get it in the end, just needs practice and determination. I love Matilda (my
kayak) she's a dream, I can't wait to get her wet again. I must admit though, when I showed Sally, I thought she might have been a little more enthusiastic about it, seeing as she's more passionate about kayaking than Homer is about donuts!!!

This morning I got up nice and early, went straight to Tesco and bought some breakfast stuff and Nicotine Patches (for those who don't know, I've given up smoking)! Whilst there I randomly bumped in to a very old school friend, haven't seen her in about 18 years or so! So big up the Jane Partington as once were!!!! FRUMPY JUMPERS!!!!! LOL

Say HI to yer mom 4 me will ya! x

So where are we now? Well I don't know about you, but I'm in Oxford! LMAO!!!

Had a crazy notion for a couple of months now about getting away and sorting my head out. (getting over ex therapy) Packed my stuff, got passport and E111 card, drove to Heathrow until find no hotel rooms available while I wait for ticket desks to open in the morning. So I drove on to find somewhere. Well as I was driving, I saw a sign to Oxford. Never been there before, so off to Oxford it was! Not quite Spain, but I've probably done more travelling in Spain than I have my country England! So the plan has now evolved! Screw Spain let's see what the British Isles have to offer! Haven't decided where I will be heading tomorrow, check out of the hotel is 11am. I will have to work of course, but will also try to fit some sight seeing in before I move on.

Have forgot to bring my Camera lead so can't put pics online just yet, but I will sort something out tomorrow. Ciao for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment