Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Another day, another technological breakthrough...


Hello again, not much has happened, yesterday I worked. Oh yes, nearly forgot to mention the 1TB Bad Boy I now have in my server. Oh yes! filled up 400GB already! lol ;)


It took almost 24 hours to copy everything across the network, grim...


Chloe's birthday present arrived, I had to build it!


So what did today hold, not much really. Work, I seem to be staying up later and later and getting out of bed later and later, it's not good :(


I want to go climbing tomorrow, so may just try and fit it in and do some gentle climbing (if there is such a thing?)


Had a breakthrough with AJAX today. It's complicated but could revolutionise the web! Stay tuned!


Also launched a new site, and have now got the domain names for the all-new social networking sensation! That's if it works!


More details will be released in due course...


A big thankyou to everyone who wished me a happy valentines day, I think I've replied to everyone individually, but just in case x (especially you Robbo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment