Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Saturday 14 February 2009

A Quick Cath Up!!!

It seems that everyone I know is coming done with the flu and colds... I'm keeping well clear!

As you know, I'm falling apart and my doctor has told me I must rest for 7 days, this is gonna be hard. I'm doing fairly well so far, I haven't done kung fu, kayaking, snowboarding, or gym and the only climbing I've done is the walls at home!

With all this spare time I've suddenly discovered I have, I've been editing videos and mixing. The videos will be uploaded to Facebook when they are finished and the mixes will be uploaded somewhere, and if not soon will be!

I am a little gutted I can't train for the runs I have coming up, but a rest is well deserved and and certainly needed in order to keep my fitness up.

I'm also waiting for my first donation guys! Come on dig deep!

As for my travel plans, everything is a little up in the air at the moment whilst I wait for the flat to be sorted out, I'm still very confident that the letting agents will eventually see sense and we certainly seem to be making steps in the right direction.

My daughter Chloe will be 8 on the 19th and for her birthday, Grandma has taken her to London for the weekend to see the show Oliver. I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets back. What an adventure! She's definitely daddies girl...

Last night I went out with a mate to the Famous Pines (lol)! Cracking night and I met some great people who I'm sure will become good friends. I have invited some of them to come climbing on Sunday, and as long as my shoulder is OK I will be joining in, otherwise I'll simply enjoy sharing my passion for climbing with new found friends.

So, what has today got in store? Travel abroad? Matilda's first splash? Seeing old friends? Your guess is as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment