Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Sunday 8 February 2009

Belgium or Bust!

Well, Belgium was obviously not meant to be, after getting everything ready I was unable to get a babysitter to look after my daughter during the morning. Oh well, maybe next time.

Anyways, Chloe and Emma had fun making a complete mess of my flat. They decided to make potions out of marshmallows, washing-up liquid, salt n pepper, high juice, you name it ~ they put it in!



I've got mashed potato powder everywhere, down the cupboards, over the hob, on the floor and rice in the carpet. It's gonna take hours to reclaim my home :(



At lunch we all went to Carolines for roast lamb, I set her computer up so she can upload photos to facebook whilst Chloe & Emma played on the pole! Kids can be so funny some times!

Dinner was late! I was starving, but it was worth the wait...

I'm a bit disappointed I wasn't able to go to Belgium or get the Kayak out, or even go snowboarding on real snow in England. But there is plenty of time for all that.

Tomorrow I have to get up at 6:00am and run to the gym in training for the mini-marathons coming up. Followed by an hour weights (chest) and a run home again - lol! Oh dear!

Then work all day and Wing Chun Kung Fu in the evening. Dodge is coming round for a bite to eat before hand, not sure what I will cook yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment