Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Thursday 19 February 2009

I've been gone away too long...

Yesterday was a very busy one, for some reason (I think it's because I'm not doing my training) not getting to sleep at night. To be honest I haven't slept all night!!! Oh dear!

Anyways, usual get up for work, hanging again, get loads of crap out of the way, launch a new website and make changes to existing sites.

Boring! Anyways I have come up with something very exciting and have been looking into it's implementations... ooooo! No more to be said ~ to techie anyways.

Also started the launch of the Worldwide Social Networking sites, a series of Facebook style social networking sites dedicated to specific interestes e.g. diving, climbing, kayaking, keep fit etc... I will post the addresses when then sites are ready to start receiving visitors. By the way I am looking for volunteers passionate about their hobbies to write content for the sites. Any takers?

So that was the morning! At 2pm I had to go to the solicitors to discuss the flat situation, a letter is being written and we'll just have to see what happens next!

Later in the afternoon I went to see the doctor agaim, he wants me to stay off excercise for at least another week, no way! Just gonna have to put up with the pain!

Before you know it, it's evening, dinner time! Sarah, my ex-wife who lives above me with my daughter, asked me to look after Chloe while she popped out, while she was gone I cooked peppered Chicken marrinated in Red Wine, and covred in black bean sauce, hmm! Delicious! It was actually really pleasant, I havn't cooked for Sarah in years, and since the other ex left I haven't really been doing the cooking thing.

Visited a friend the evening had a beer and then headed home where I put together my latest mix, did some more to the social networking sites and started designing the flyers promoting the Facebook Party Bournemouth event. If I can get enough interest on the facebook group, then I will go ahead and book a venue and get DJs. I reckon the event has the potential of being really good.



So today is my daughter, Chloe's, 8th birthday party! She's going to a recording studio with her friends to record a CD, then they're being picked up from the studio in a limo and driven round, getting all the star treatment, followed by a party at the flats! All I got when I was 8 was a cake shaped like a scelextrics set and McDonalds!

No comments:

Post a Comment