Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Saturday 7 February 2009

Yesterday!

Yesterday it snowed, it was great. I only wish I had someone special to share it with.

Antway, all went well until I phoned my ex-girlfriend just to ask if she was ok. She's got a high a temperature and her family live in Sussex. We're trying to be friends so I didn't think it would be a problem.

She keeps thinking I'm trying to get her back, but I understand the realationship could never work out, purely because of the huge age gap. She's at uni and well I'm about ready to have a second child and settle down a bit.

Understandably the conversation went from a friendly call to see how a friend was into an emotional rollercoaster that started to get out of control. One thing that really winds me up, is when your ex-wife keep son going "are you alright...". It drives me crazy. No I'm not alright, I just realised the girl I love can never have a committed relationship with me, and it's not because we don't get on, aaaarrrghhhhhh.

Well got that off my chest! Later on my neighbourgh Dan popped over and we watched Teeth the horror movie ~ that's put me right off women now!

Before I forget, my charity runs and stuff, I have set up the websites to take donations and I am currently looking for other events to take part in. Please send me details of anything you think I may be interested in.

Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Climbing, Bouldering, Caving, Hiking, Walking, Running, Cycling, Swimming, Snowboarding you name it.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment