Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Sunday 22 February 2009

Matilda's Maiden Voyage....

Quick update on Chloe!  She seems alot better today.  Was up around 9am and playing on the laptop in her room.  One thing you need to know about Chloe, is that she likes making up games.  Especially rulles to games, really complex rules!  Anyhow, she's invented a real simple games using a china dolls tea set and Pizza Madness the pizza balancing game.  I won't tell you the rules but they are simple and it is quite an enjoyable game.  And she loved adding new rules lol :)

Later on we got Matilda ready and strapped her to the roof of the car.

Yes, it finally happened!  Matilda took her first swim with me today!   She was amazing.  LOL  :)

How buzzing am I!!!  You just don't realise.  After the last few weeks of climbing the walls at home I was able to finally get into Matilda and take her out on the Stour in Bouremouth.  It was a lovely sunny day and Chloe cycled along side on the river bank.  My mate Jamie also came along with his kids to have a giggle at my expense!  The current was ridiculously strong and I did think about not going in, especially with my shoulder the way it is.  But at the end of the day, when all is said and done, I was there, the river was there and Matilda had travelled on the roof of the car to go for a swim.

IOt is so easy to get addicted to this sport.  The way you drift with the current or battle with it makes the whole experience pleasurable and exciting.  Almost capsized twice - lol.  Oh dear!

Made a lovely pepperoni lasagne tonight for tea.  Then sorted out the office files, finally.  Said Hi to some new friends and now it's time for bed.  Wonder what we will do tomorrow.  I love being spontanious...

No comments:

Post a Comment