Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Tuesday 24 February 2009

De man from Le Doctor's; he say YES!!!

Right, Sunday!

Sunday, was for most of the day a lazy day. Chloe was not very well at all so we spent the day on the sofa and watched the T.V.

After Chloe had gone back to her mum's I got myself ready to visit a friends for Mexican Fajita's, hmmm!!! Spicy!!! It was a good crack, we opened a bottle or two and generally talked crap for the evening.

At this point I was starting to feel a little under the weather myself.

Next morning, after a fairly restless night, I got out of bed and went to the doctors about my shoulder again. This time it was better news. Still no xtreme sports or heavy weights but at least I can still train for the marathons. Yipee!

As a celebrationary gift to myself, I had a hair cut! It's amazing how good a haricut can make you feel!

The day went reasonably well, worked as usual, got a virus on 2 PC's and managed to completely loose the operating system on the laptop. Hmm! Better get that sorted me thinks...

Stocked up on soup, had a bath and hit the sack early only to wake up at 3am unable to nod back off. So I chatted to my NY friend Andrew and Om from Mumbai in India. Eventually got back to sleep but felt pretty rough first thing and opted out of going to the gym today.

No comments:

Post a Comment