Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Thursday 12 February 2009

Could things get any worse...

...hell yeah!

Woke up the same time as usual, 6am, had breakfast as usual, neck and shoulder aching as usual, except I had pins and needles all down the arm. Went to the gym, but didn't last long. :( Got home and booked an appointment to see the doctor.

Basically the snowboarding accident I had a few weeks ago hadn't healed properly and all the excercise I've been doing had probably caused a nerve to get trapped between muscles or something. Any the up shot of it is :-

No Climbing
No Kayaking
No Gym
No Running
No Snowboarding

In fact NO XTREME SPORTS OF ANY KIND!!!!!

Gutted! Anyway I will be climbing the walls for the next 7 days until I can get back into the swing of things again.

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Frank, the coolest person I know. Big up the Frankie Boy!!!!! Aroooooooooo!!!!!

I hope you had an amazing day! We will have to catch up soon and relive the memories. I promise I will get the videos edited too!

That's us in Cairns, Australia on the roof of the Global Palace on our last night in Oz - good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment