Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Saturday 7 February 2009

Back to Normality...

Yep that's right, and thank god too! Had Chloe stay over last night, so we were of course both up at 6am whether I wanted a lie in or not!

Looked outside to see what the weather was like, saw the snow and got excited about the prospect of getting Chloe's snowboard out as well as my own! First things first, get dressed and tidy the flat.

As the morning progressed the sun shone harder and the snow slowly melted to nothing. Gutted! If I had known I would have gone for a run, it was a lovely day. Still might do it tomorrow. I think my ex-wife is going for a run tomorrow too, so I may join her.

Emma, Chloe's friend has just arrived and they are playing with their mobile phones. So I'm no longer required. We'll be leaving for a 60th Wedding Anniversary soon (very rare these days!).

Oh! I also spoke, briefly, with the ex on Facebook chat. I think she realises thatI'm not trying to get her back now (after our chat last night) so hopefully we can stop playing games and simply be friends. :)

As she always used to say : It's all good baby!

Well dunno what tonight will bring, I will take photo's and report back tomorrow. I think the general plan is going to be;

Get Up, Play, Have Lunch, Do Excercises (Abs), Ski Center (weather permitting), Drink down the pub after Chloe and Emma go home. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment