Facebook Badge

Adam Short's Facebook Profile

Friday 27 February 2009

Another week almost at it's end...

Unbelievable, almost another week finished... it seems like Chloe was only here 5 minutes ago!

Well she left me with a cold, but I am well and truly on the up, so now can look forward to a more active lifestyle again. Starting tonight with Kung Fu. More of that later.

Well news over the last couple of days. The ex-wife has been asked to move out within 2 months for making too much noise! Well I don't know about that, if she were too noisy I would have said something. Anyway, it may have come as a blessing in disguise. She has found a nice house with garden not far from here. Things happen for a reason!

Got the laptop back up and running again! Vista Black, very sexy! Hush Hush!!

Went to Wing Chun tonight and showed a block of wood what for I'll tell you! lol been waiting 2 weeks for this, and boy did I give it! 1-inch punch mastered lol!

So tomorrow, Friday, got a meeting with the boys, hopefully get HSBC online payment system finally working right! Then who knows, may try get up the wall early evening then maybe go into town? Dunno yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment